ST PATRICK'S SOCIETY AGM.
ST PATRICK'S SOCIETY AGM
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that the 87th Annual General Meeting of the St. Patrick’s Society of Hong Kong Ltd. (the "Society") will be held at 7.00pm on Tuesday 2 November 2021, at:
The Irish Consulate
33 Des Voeux Rd
for the purpose of conducting the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the 86th Annual General Meeting held on Tuesday 29 September 2020.
2. To consider, and if approved, to adopt the Report of the Board, the Report of the Auditors and the audited accounts for the period ended March 31st 2021.
3. To appoint the Board of Directors for the year 2021/2022.
4. To announce the President for the year 2021/2022.
5. To appoint the Auditors for the year 2021/2022.
7. To discuss any other business properly arising.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
(1) A member of the Society is entitled to attend and vote at the meeting or entitled to appoint a proxy to vote in his/her stead. A proxy need not be a member of the Society. A form of proxy is available to download 2021 Proxy Form and should be returned to the Society either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post
(2) For a list of nominees to the Board of Directors please see below.
(3) Any member of the Society who wishes to see a copy of the accounts prior to the AGM should contact Declan Doran at email@example.com.
(4) On account of COVID 19 related social distancing measures, there will be a limit on numbers that can attend the AGM in person, all appropriate social distancing requirements will be observed at the AGM and Zoom conference meeting details will be provided for those who would like to dial into the AGM or who cannot be accommodated at the physical location due to our limit on attendees having been met. Attendance in person by members will require pre-registration at AGM Registration before Monday 1 November 2021 and members must confirm observance of current in-person meeting requirements.
NOMINATION OF CANDIDATES FOR ELECTION TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOR THE YEAR 2021/2022.
Ms Lucy Bans
Mr Declan Doran
Ms Aisling Dwyer
Ms Marilouise Hughes
Mr Paul McGaritty
Ms Anne-Marie Murphy
Mr Cathal O' Domhnalláin
All of the above persons have consented to act as director if so appointed. No other person(s) offered themselves for election. Please note that other nominations are still being accepted, and may be announced at the AGM.
NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT OF THE SOCIETY
The following nomination/appointment has been received from the Board of Directors:
President: Ms Marilouise Hughes
Proposed by Ms Aisling Dwyer
Seconded by Ms Anne-Marie Murphy