ST PATRICK'S SOCIETY AGM.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that the 89th Annual General Meeting of the St. Patrick’s Society of Hong Kong Ltd. (the "Society") will be held at 7.00pm on Wednesday 1 November 2023, at:
The Irish Consulate
33 Des Voeux Rd
for the purpose of conducting the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the 88th Annual General Meeting held on Monday 17 October 2022.
2. To consider, and if approved, to adopt the Report of the Board and (where available) the Report of the Auditors and the audited accounts for the period ended March 31st 2023.
3. To appoint the Board of Directors for the year 2023/2024.
4. To announce the President for the year 2023/2024.
5. To appoint the Auditors for the year 2023/2024.
7. To discuss any other business properly arising.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
(1) A member of the Society is entitled to attend and vote at the meeting or entitled to appoint a proxy to vote in his/her stead. A proxy need not be a member of the Society. A form of proxy is available to download 2023 AGM Proxy and should be returned to the Society either by email to email@example.com or by post.
(2) Any member of the Society who wishes to see a copy of the accounts prior to the AGM should contact Declan Doran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) For a list of nominees to the Board of Directors please see below.
NOMINATION OF CANDIDATES FOR ELECTION TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOR THE YEAR 2023/2024.
Mr Declan Doran
Ms Aisling Dwyer
Ms Marie Claire Mulligan
Ms Marilouise Hughes
Mr Edward John (Paul) McGarrity
All of the above persons have consented to act as director if so appointed. No other person(s) offered themselves for election. Please note that other nominations are still being accepted, and may be announced at the AGM.
NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT OF THE SOCIETY
The following nomination/appointment has been received from the Board of Directors:
President: Ms Marilouise Hughes
Proposed by Ms Marie Claire Mulligan
Seconded by Ms Aisling Dwyer