ST PATRICK'S SOCIETY AGM.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that the 88th Annual General Meeting of the St. Patrick’s Society of Hong Kong Ltd. (the "Society") will be held at 7.00pm on Monday 17th October 2022, at:
The Irish Consulate
33 Des Voeux Rd
for the purpose of conducting the following business:
1. To confirm the minutes of the 87th Annual General Meeting held on Tuesday 2 November 2021.
2. To consider, and if approved, to adopt the Report of the Board and (where available) the Report of the Auditors and the audited accounts for the period ended March 31st 2022.
3. To appoint the Board of Directors for the year 2022/2023.
4. To announce the President for the year 2022/2023.
5. To appoint the Auditors for the year 2022/2023.
7. To discuss any other business properly arising.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
(1) The formal AGM notification is available on our website. A member of the Society is entitled to attend and vote at the meeting or entitled to appoint a proxy to vote in his/her stead. A proxy need not be a member of the Society. A form of proxy is available to download 2022 AGM Proxy and should be returned to the Society either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
With ongoing COVID 19 related measures, attendance in person by members will require usage of the LeaveHomeSafe app and confirmation of vaccination status.
(2) Any member of the Society who wishes to see a copy of the accounts prior to the AGM should contact Declan Doran at email@example.com.
(3) For a list of nominees to the Board of Directors please see below.
NOMINATION OF CANDIDATES FOR ELECTION TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOR THE YEAR 2022/2023.
Mr Justin Dear
Mr Declan Doran
Ms Aisling Dwyer
Ms Marie Claire Mulligan
Ms Marilouise Hughes
Mr Edward John (Paul) McGarrity
Ms Anne-Marie Murphy
Mr Cathal O' Domhnalláin
All of the above persons have consented to act as director if so appointed. No other person(s) offered themselves for election. Please note that other nominations are still being accepted, and may be announced at the AGM.
NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT OF THE SOCIETY
The following nomination/appointment has been received from the Board of Directors:
President: Ms Marilouise Hughes
Proposed by Ms Anne-Marie Murphy
Seconded by Ms Aisling Dwyer