2017 ANNUAL BALL
DATE: Saturday 11 March 2017
LOCATION: Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
TIME 7PM -1AM (after party till the early hours!)
COST: $1900 for members and $2200 for non-members (early-bird prices).
DRESS CODE: Black tie or National Dress
Tickets for the St Patrick’s Society are now available for purchase. It will be held on Saturday 11th March at the Grand Hyatt. Members are entitled to purchase two tickets at the member rate. As with other years, we expect to sell out by mid January. To make an initial reservation you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
INCLUDES: a fabulous evening of Irish-themed entertainment including Irish dancing, traditional Irish music from the even bigger and better than ever DARGLE who have flown all the way from Ireland for the evening, free flow Guinness, sparkling and non-sparkling wine, and a gourmet five-course dinner.
Terms and conditions
1) Prices per schedule ($1900 for members and $2200 for non-members)
2) Tickets must be paid for in full upon reservation to guarantee tickets.
3) Members are entitled to purchase no more than two tickets at the membership rate. Those members who purchased family membership are entitled to purchase just two tickets per family at the member rate.
4) Early bird rate will apply until 1 February. Only full payment by that date will guarantee the early bird rate.
5) Members are entitled to purchase a half / full table subject to availability. In the event that members purchase tickets on behalf of others, they will be requested to coordinate payments of guests and make just one payment to the Society. They will also be requested to coordinate provision of names and meal choices.
6) Guests will be requested to provide email addresses of non-members, so that may be added to our mailing list. guests will be able to opt out of such email circulars.
7) All guests of the Ball acknowledge and accept that the the Society has the right to take photographs and record video on the night of the event. The Society has the right to use such media for publicity purposes – including but not limited to publishing on website and social media sites.
8) the Committee of the Society reserve the right to vary the terms of ticket purchases. All decisions of the Committee are final.